The Bell Rogue Helmet – X-Large/Matte Black appears to be a half helmet, but the level of comfort that it provides is similar to a 3/4. It is supposed to be an open-faced helmet, but it doesn’t look and feel that way because of its muzzle. Its exterior is described as totally awesome. Some people perceive it as something that resembles that of a Storm Trooper uniform – a form that is worthy of anyone’s second glance. But style is not the only factor that you should look into when buying this helmet – safety and comfort should. The features of Bell Rogue Helmet will not fail you in these aspects.
Features Of The Bell Rogue Helmet – X-Large/Matte Black
- Its muzzle is innovative and efficient in its design. It is sturdy to prevent movement while driving and adjustable to fit snugly so it will not slip. The muzzle is also removable.
- It has FidLock magnetic connection for fast and easy attachment and removal.
- It includes speaker pockets, where communication gadgets can easily fit.
- The interior can be detached and washed.
- It features composite shell, which supports the lightweight base.
- The interior is equipped with lush and safe liner.
- It bears the US Department of Transportation sticker because it passed the tests and meets the safety standards of the agency.
- With its first-class stainless steel D-rings, as well as metal badges, make this specific model of helmet stronger.
Benefits Of The Bell Rogue Helmet
- The muzzle, because it fits snugly, does not distract the attention of the rider, allowing you to focus on the road – without the disturbance of the wind, bugs, cold, and others. In case you do not require it, you can easily choose to detach it. The liner can also be taken away if in case you want to increase airflow.
- Because the FidLock magnetic connection can be put on and taken off easily – even with gloves on – you can do either of this task without annoying you and wasting your time.
- Bell Rogue Helmet is lightweight that you will achieve relaxed riding experience.
- When you know you need to clean the interior of the helmet, this can be easy because you can remove it from the shell and wash it with ease.
- The speaker pockets let you use communication gadgets like Bluetooth – without making you feel uncomfortable inside.
- Because it is DOT certified, you can rest assured that it can offer you protection against impact crash.
Pros And Cons
- Bell Rogue Helmet offers impact crash protection, as disclosed by one user who got into a motorcycle accident.
- With this helmet, air (which usually annoys helmet users) does not get in.
- The muzzle snaps on easily and can be pulled up and out without any trouble. It also has a liner that can be removed in case the weather condition is warm and you want more airflow.
- Wearing this helmet with glasses on (or even with goggles) does not affect the comfort that it gives.
- The small ear pockets inside is best for those who wear communication devices like Bluetooth during the ride.
- Even with the gloves on, the strap can be touched and connected easily.
- Visibility is not an issue with its clear face shield.
- It offers a five-year product warranty thus you are protected in case of product defects.
- If it is your first time to buy this product, you may want to make sure if the size you normally choose will fit you because one user says that he bought the small one – like he always did – but it didn’t fit him perfectly. Continuous use, however, made him accustom to it.
- Bell Rogue Helmet X Large Matte Black leaves fingerprint marks and it requires cleanup each time to make it look clean.
- Noise and vibrations escalate when the speed increases to 70mph.
- The muzzle can be adjusted, but it gets too close to the face and creates annoying pressure points on the nose bridge. It also makes it difficult for riders to keep the helmet in comfortable position.
While the Bell Rogue Helmet X Large Matte Black may look hip or cool, do not ignore the fact that it is DOT approved, which means it was successful in passing the tests and in meeting the standards set forth by the agency. Its muzzle is its most prominent feature. It safeguards you from the wind, bugs, and others. It can be adjusted to fit snugly and removed in case you don’t need it. However, some users can’t keep it in its place that it sometimes make them feel uncomfortable. The matte black color leaves marks that you need to wipe it regularly to make sure that it looks clean. But overall, this helmet is still worth buying.
Check Out The Bell Rogue Helmet Video Review