Welcome to our review of the LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield. I will look at the features, benefits, the Pros and Cons and will give my conclusion whether the LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is worth getting.
Many factors should be considered when buying a helmet. It should not solely be about the price since you are buying a helmet for your protection and not just for compliance to the law or aesthetics purposes. Your helmet can and should save your life if you are going to be involved in an unfortunate accident. Hence, aside from budget, safety should be your foremost concern – and you can only get that from reputable manufacturers who really invest in quality. LS2 guarantees safety through high quality, but affordable helmets. LS2 understands and give utmost importance to safety as one of the largest growing helmet company in the world with headquarters in Spain. LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield is a high-quality helmet which provides comfort and safety without using up all of your savings. For more information regarding this helmet, you can refer to the features, benefits, pros and cons below.
If you would like to go ahead and purchase the LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet right now, then please visit the product page at Amazon.com.
LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield Features
- LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is available in various colors and shades (black, gray, orange, white, titanium, red, pink and many more) and different sizes ranging from Extra Small to Extra Extra Large.
- Long oval fit helmet is made of lightweight HTTP composite (patented by LS2).
- It features optically-correct and anti-scratch face shield, and is anti-fog insert lenses (Pinlock™) ready.
- It is approved by two motorcycle helmet standards, DOT (US Department of Transportation) and ECE (Economic Commission for Europe). ECE is accepted in 47 countries.
- Sunshade mechanism offers ease of use and chin strap is very user-friendly and easy to secure.
- The liner is detachable and bacteria-and-odor-resistant. It can also be cleaned and washed.
- It includes five-year warranty in parts and services.
Benefits Of The LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Considering that it is DOT and ECE approved, it is very affordable as compared to other competitions.
- LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is made up of lightweight material making the riders wearing it more relaxed and with less exhaustion.
- It can be personalized, depending on the user as it is available in different colors and sizes.
- It is designed to have a perfect fit for the heads and faces.
- LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield boasts of its Built-in Twin Shield System Drop Down Sun Shield that is designed to help you easily control light that enters your helmet. You can choose to use the black tinted lens in only one click.
- Changing shields is easiest with this helmet because of the tool-less quick release.
- The inside of the helmet can always be kept fresh and odor-free because the inner lining is detachable and washable.
Here Are The Pros And Cons
- LS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet’s outer finishing is beautiful and excellent. Riders are very satisfied with the many choices for sizes and colors. Colors are also very stylish.
- No bad odor even at first use – unlike other helmets that has chemical smell.
- Interiors (linings and paddings) are obviously very well-made and of high-quality materials. These can easily be removed and cleaned thus can be kept to always smell fresh. These are also very useful, especially for hot weathers when riders tend to sweat more.
- High quality is incontestable and can survive very serious crashes and accidents.
- Fits perfectly with no pressure points and very comfortable to wear.
- Head is very movable with this helmet; chin strap does not hinder movement. Riders can see and check incoming traffic thus feel more safe and secured.
- Extra weight because of this helmet is not exhausting even after long period of use.
- Riders with glasses do not have problem wearing this helmet, along with their glasses.
- Great and easy-to-use sunshade mechanism. Black tinted lens act as sunglasses and can be used with just one click.
- Tolerable to none noise and vibration issues even at high speed (110kph).
- Chin strap is quick, user-friendly, and stays in place.
- Have fogging issues and should not be used at below 30 degrees Celsius, but does not have any problem at temperatures higher than 30 degrees Celsius.
- Has fitting issues with long oval head shapes as the helmet does not fit perfectly and rider can feel pressure points that can hurt.
- With annoying whistling when shield is open (even a bit).
- Fit is tight, but can loosen up over time. Choosing a bigger size is recommended.
- Some users have difficulty putting the helmet on and off because of tight fit.
- Some riders fined it slightly heavier than other helmets.
- Seal from shield to helmet is not made too well, but can be repaired.
- After continued use for one user, chain strap mechanism will not stay fastened.
Here Is My Conclusion
TheLS2 Stream Snake Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield is a very well-crafted helmet that is not at all expensive, considering its high quality and excellent finish both in the exterior and interior. It fits perfectly in the head and face, and is very comfortable and easy to wear and secure because of the chin strap. The sunshade mechanism is very useful and user-friendly. With just one click, a black tinted lens can be used. Wearing eye glasses will not be a problem with this helmet. Most of all, safety is also guaranteed as this helmet passed both DOT and ECE standards. Real protection during crashes or accidents is already proven by tests and testimonials by users. As all other helmets, proper use and care should be done by the rider especially if use is continuous. Overall, it is a very good value for money, comfort, aesthetics, and safety.
Perhaps you might want to take a look at the Duke Helmets DK-110 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet.