Welcome to our review of the HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet.
When buying a motorcycle helmet, you do not only consider the style, color, and the price tag. It is essential that you reflect on the whole package – features, benefits, advantages, and disadvantages. For a start, you may want to talk to some users and ask them about the current brand or model that they are using. You may also read online reviews. All these will allow you to weigh your options so you can make a well-informed buying decision. Because you will be spending on a product that is said to last for about five years, you should be able to find the one that will really give you value for your money and more important, offer you utmost security and comfort. Like the HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet. This full-face helmet provides you with more protection because it covers your whole face – unlike the half face helmets. Below are its other features, as well as benefits, pros, and cons.
If you would like to purchase the HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet right away, then please click the button below:
You might also want to find out more about the Duke Helmets DK-110 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet.
Features Of The HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet
- It has different sizes to fit the head and face of all users – from extra small to extra large – and is also available in various colors – white, black, and matte black.
- The face shield is optically superior, with anti-scratch coating.
- It boasts of its advanced polycarbonate composite shell that is lightweight and offers better-quality fit and comfort with its advanced CAD technology.
- It is DOT certified thus the helmet is affixed with a DOT sticker. It means that the HJC Helmets CL-33 has passed the tests and meets the standard for safety set by the US Department of Transportation.
- The interior is made of Nylex fabric.
- It features multi-stage vent system, which has four forward intake vents.
You also may want to read the Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet review.
Benefits Of The HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet
- All people who require helmets can use this with comfort as it can perfectly fit their heads and faces – regardless of their sizes as they can choose from the various helmet sizes available in the HJC Helmets CL-33.
- The face shield offers you clear vision of the road. It also provides you with 95% protection against UV rays and lets you avoid scratch-related concerns because of its anti-scratch coating. Because it is full-face, it also protects you against bug-on-skin contact and wind.
- The Nylex fabric used in the interior wards off the perspiration from the skin and until the surface of the cloth thereby allowing the moisture to disappear faster.
- The ventilation system presents safety and comfort.
Pros And Cons Of The HJC Helmets CL-33
- Most buyers found the fit to be great; it doesn’t squeeze users’ face – unlike other open face helmets that are too tight in the cheek and jaw areas. Even the ones with chubby cheeks can feel at ease using them. It comes in different sizes to fit any face size.
- Its light weight makes it even more pleasant to use. Some customers claimed that they do not feel like they have something worn in their heads.
- The quality is undeniable that it makes for an excellent buy. The construction is solid that you are assured of its durability. It can offer extreme protection to the head and face.
- The visor of the HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet slides up easily, in case you need to do something and you want to pull it up. It is also slightly tinted, just enough for you to have a clear vision even during nighttime.
- Some users find the straps of HJC Helmets CL-33 too short that it becomes difficult for them to connect both ends. It normally takes 10 minutes before they can finally attach them. These short straps also result to tightness that people with sensitive skin may feel uncomfortable whenever these directly touch their skin. The straps are also mounted distant to the rear of the helmet that it somewhat goes through the throat instead of under the chin.
- Using this helmet with the visor up creates a somewhat annoying and constant whistling sound.
- Traveling at 20mph, air comes in from visor’s sides, causing eyes to get irritated.
HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet offers the best protection for riders like you because of its clear-vision visor that allows you to see everything on the road visibly and solid construction that can guard you against possible crash. Its light weight, Nylex fabric interior and perfect fit lets you experience supreme comfort that only a few helmets can offer.
Here is a HJC Helmets CL-33 Helmet review video: